This category refers to new and existing expatriates with a valid Employment Pass (EP) or Resident Pass-Talent (RP-T) but are stranded abroad.

This includes dependants for EP and RP-T, which refers to:

  • Spouse, children below 18 years old (Dependent pass) 
  • Parents, parents-in-law, children above 18 years old, legally adopted children above 18 years old, common law spouse (Dependent with a long term social visit pass)